TrainHeroic is excited to announce an integration with Zapier.
Below we'll walk you through how to get started as well as answer some commonly asked questions.
- What is Zaiper?
- How does Zapier connect with TrainHeroic?
- What triggers are currently available in Zapier?
- Setting up a Zap with TrainHeroic
What is Zapier?
Zapier is the self-proclaimed “Easiest way to connect your apps and automate workflows”. And we agree. Zapier allows users to connect apps to send information and signals to one another. We chose to connect with Zapier for a few reasons:
- They are focused on helping small business owners like you automate marketing, communication, sales, and admin functions like “the big guys”
- They connect with over 2,000 apps making the possibilities almost endless. Hint-hint today is the first announcement of more to come.
- They are SUPER user-friendly
How can I use Zapier with TrainHeroic?
Send emails to welcome new trail athletes and those who have recently made purchases. You'll also be able to send emails to failed trails and anyone who has recently canceled their subscription.
What triggers are currently available in Zapier?
- Athlete Accepts 1:1 invitation
- Marketplace - New Program Sale
- Marketplace - New Trial Started
- Marketplace- Trial Converted
- Marketplace- Trial Did Not Convert
- Athlete Accepted an Invitation to Join Team
- Athlete Cancels Team Subscription
Setting up a Zap with TrainHeroic
Click the links below for full walkthroughs on:
- Automating Email across the buyer lifecycle
- Using TrainHeroic and Zapier to help drive trial account conversion
- Using TrainHeroic and Zapier to welcome new athletes
- Using TrainHeroic and Zapier to re-market churned athletes and failed trials
- Automate a purchase conversion email for every program you sell in the TrainHeroic Marketplace
Questions? Contact email@example.com.