Every TrainHeroic coach account comes with access to preloaded libraries for Exercises, programs, prescriptions and calendars.
Below we'll go over how to turn off TrainHeroic's libraries should you decide that you no longer want them to be visible.
Note: Program Design Settings are exclusive to the organization owner, and cannot be accessed by an assistant coach.
To to turn off any of TrainHeroic's preloaded Libraries:
- Log into your coach account on the web and select your profile image from the upper right-hand corner
- Next, choose Settings
- Click on the blue square to turn off any of the libraries
These can be turned back on at any time by clicking the box again. If the box is blue, then the library will be available from your account.
- Readiness Surveys: Monitor your Athletes Readiness
- Creating New Exercises with Custom Videos
- As a coach, how can I edit my saved Exercises?
Questions? Contact email@example.com.