Was your Marketplace subscription cancelled due to a billing issue but now you would like to get back to training?
After several failed attempts at billing your credit card on file, the payment processing system will automatically cancel your Marketplace subscription.
Not to worry, you can get back up and running quickly!
1. From a browser, head to the TrainHeroic Marketplace
2. Search for and select your team, then select 'Start Free Trial'
Note: Only first-timers are eligible for a free trial.
3. Log into your account during checkout to add your subscription to your existing account, and complete checkout
Once you've resubscribed, simply log into your account on mobile, or refresh your calendar. You'll be able to begin training right away!
Note: If your subscription was cancelled, we will not automatically re-subscribe you after you update your billing information. You will need to resubscribe following the instructions above.
- As an athlete, how do I update my billing information?
- Why did my card get declined?
- Everything you need to know about your Marketplace team trial
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.