TrainHeroic Matching exists to help coaches grow beyond their own audience.
How does TrainHeroic Matching Work?
TrainHeroic Matching will went live on June 1st, 2021- be sure to update your links to ensure you're receiving full credit for your self-driven sales!
Where do I access my attribution links?
To access your Marketplace Attribution Links:
- Log into your coach account on web
- Select your Organization Settings in the upper right, then 'Attributions.'
Note: In order to view Attributions, you will need to be Marketplace enabled and have the Marketplace Setting turned on for a Team or Program - your Teams and Programs must be live!
For a full demo, view the video below.
Now that coaches have the ability to track exactly where their traffic is coming from, this feature can also be used for affiliate sales.
Have an athlete that is an all-star on your team and tells all their friends? You can now create a special affiliate link for them to share so that they can get credit for pushing athletes your way.
The fees for these sales will be $1/transaction + bank fees as the sale is attributed to someone associated with you as a coach.
Note: we will not manage any payouts to their affiliate links, but it will allow you to quickly and clearly see how many sales were sent your way. You can then reward them however you see fit.
- Matching went live June 1st 2021. If you've been a longtime seller and haven't updated your links yet, be sure to update your links ASAP to ensure you're receiving full credit for your self-driven sales!
- 100% of recurring sales made before June 1st, 2021 will be fully attributed to Coaches and maintain $1/monthly sale rates
- Customers attributed to your account who switch products, but remain within your organization will persist the original attribution and maintain $1/monthly sale rates
- Sales that do not leverage Checkout Attribution links, but are driven from an external site (matching the domain listed in your account settings) will be attributed to you
- We recommend sharing the Direct to Checkout on your channels only in cases where users are heavily informed of what they’re buying
- Most often, this is only when they’re coming directly from a sales page living on your website, which provides all the relevant information necessary for them to make an informed purchase (in all other cases, we recommend using the standard product detail page links provided)
If I test my attribution link and navigate to my product or brand page and then navigate to my other product(s), I don't see my attribution link on the second product page. Is something broken?
If a customer uses my attribution link to visit one of my products, but purchases a different product from my brand, do I still get credit for the sale?
- Marketplace Coach Guide: Terms & Payment Information
- Coach Plans and selling through the Marketplace
- Marketplace Analytics
- Marketplace Quick Start Guide
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.