In the event that you do not want your StackUp leaderboard scores to be displayed, you can choose to turn this setting off from your account.
TrainHeroic's Athlete Pro tools allow you to see how you compare to other athletes who are performing the same lifts. While we will never display your exact weight or age, we do calculate a scaled % based on body weight that shows you what percent of people you perform better than. This levels the playing field, so that athletes of all shapes and sizes can see how they StackUp.
To hide your scores from StackUp leaderboards:
- Log into your account via the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- Click on your profile image in the lower right-hand corner and choose the settings gear from the upper right-hand corner
- Select Profile and scroll to the bottom of the profile settings
- Uncheck the box next to "I want to be visible on StackUp leaderboards"
- Select Save from the upper right-hand corner
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.