Did you create a TrainHeroic account, but you're not quite sure where to go from here?
There are 3 ways to train using the TrainHeroic mobile app:
- Receive an Access Code from your coach, "CONNECT WITH MY COACH"
- Purchase programming for our Marketplace, "FIND A COMMUNITY"
- Log your own sessions "LOG YOUR OWN TRAINING"
Below, we'll walk you through all 3 options. Know that just because you begin your journey one way doesn't mean you can't change directions!
With your TrainHeroic account, you'll be able to tap into all 3 training options.
1. You're working with a coach using TrainHeroic:
Your coach will send you an email invite, which will include an Access Code to connect with them through the TrainHeroic mobile app.
If you've already created a TrainHeroic account, use the link below to connect with your coach in-app:
If you haven't received your invite, please check your spam folder, or get in touch with your coach.
2. You're not working with a coach yet, but you'd like to subscribe to programming:
You can also get started by purchasing programming from the TrainHeroic Marketplace.
To receive help finding the right team for you:
- Download the TrainHeroic app
- Create your account
- Select "I NEED A COACH"
- Select 'Find My Coach'
- Follow the prompts to provide your training goal and training preferences
Once you've purchased programming from the Marketplace or through Apple Subscriptions your programming will be available in the mobile app, no Access Code required!
To access purchased programming, simply 'Log In' to your account on the mobile app, and head to your training calendar.
3. You're creating and logging your own, custom created sessions:
As an athlete, you'll have the option to create, log, and track your own training anytime. Be your own coach!
For instructions to log your own custom training sessions, check out the link below: