Reduce time programming by recycling some of your best work.
Create a small Library of select sessions that you frequently reuse. Common examples of saved sessions include intro sessions, testing days or rest days.
Here we'll go over:
To save a session to your library:
1. First, click on the specific team (or program) with the original session that you'd like to save.
2. Next, click on the three dots next to the name of the session that you'd like to save and select "Save to Library as."
3. From the drawer on the right, re-name and save your session so you can easily search for it later.
Add the saved session to your calendar:
1. From a team or 1:1 calendar, select the calendar icon on the upper-right hand corner
2. Select Sessions
3. Tap on your session to choose a start date, then hit 'Save'
Note: Saved sessions may be edited from the Library as needed.